
FACTS about the lightening bugs/fireflies
-- Fireflies are beetles. (They are neither bugs nor flies!)
-- Different species have different color "lights," ranging from yellow-green to green to amber.
-- There are more than 1,900 species worldwide.
-- The light from fireflies produces no heat and has been extensively studied.
-- In species commonly seen in the D.C. area, males light up while flying and females sit in bushes to watch the show! When they see a potential mate, they light up in response to the male.
The Nauvoo Pageant
Here is a sneek peek of our trip :) Here is Rhett and Colten waiting for the pageant to start...


Seriously... Why are you blogging on your trip? I'm glad you did. Have a good time and be safe.
ReplyDeleteThat fire-fly is so awesome!!! I have never seen one! I am so glad you all had fun on your trip!
ReplyDelete