I think I have the cutest family and I want them to know how proud I am of them. There are eight members of our little family. Clare and I got married in 1981 in the Manti Temple. Five years later we were blessed to start our family. Jessica is our oldest followed by Candice and Colten, the twins, next came Kendra, then "surprise" Rhett came along. Our children have been a blessing in our lives. In 2008, Candice added another member to our family, Duncan Olsen became our first, "in-law" and we enjoy having him part of the family. Nov 2009 our first Grandson joined our family, bring joy too our lives.
We started off 2010 with a bang, Jessica married her high school sweet-heart Isaac adding our second "in-law" to the family.
There has been many fun adventures in our household and I am sure many more to come...
My three beautiful daughters and their prom dresses. We had a lot of fun shopping and getting ready for their proms, I wish they could wear them more.
Matching
Candice needed some pants to fit her growing belly, she saw these and we all liked them. Kendra got a pair and they talked me into getting a pair and then we couldn't leave Jessica out so we bought her a pair.
Jessica & Isaac
My oldest child...beauty and brains. Jessica graduated this winter from college. She has always been a hard worker and likes to study (usually). When she was 3 she always wanted to do "homework", I never worry about if she has her stuff done. She is going to take care of all my money when I am old, (shouldn't be too hard). The threesome of my girls always have a fun time together and I enjoy watching them goof off. IN January she married her high school sweet heart Isaac. We are very excited for him to join our family. He is great with Jessica and they are very much in love.
W
W joined our family the start of June. What a sweet little boy he is.
Candice & Duncan
Candice is the other half of our twins. There is never a dull moment when Candi is around, she has a knack for making people happy. She and Colten are the best twins ever, they love making trouble as much as they love making fun. She married Duncan August of 2008, and thankfully only moved 3 blocks away to the family home we lived in when she was born. Candice keeps the family going with pictures, blogging, singing and playing. Duncan coaches baseball for Weber State and brings the sports back into our house.
T
1st grandson and what a little blessing. T was born Nov 19 at 2:11 am with a bang. He loves to be held and cuddled, he also love to watch sports with his dad and grandpa. He is super strong and always wants to be moving. He is starting to talk your ear off. I love my little grandson.
B
B joined us in the middle of July. He is our third grandson!
Colten Clare
Colten is the second half of my twins, he and Candice are still best friends and it makes me so happy to see they still share such a close relationship. He recently returned home from his mission in Omaha Nebraska. Colten is a go getter and fights for what he wants. He has always had a drive to do better in what ever he is doing. He can get away with just about anything with his mother because he alway gives me a hug and says "I love you Mom." He taught that to his little brother too.
Kendra Shaye
Shayster is the fourth in line. She loved sports in High School but is now settled into the college life. She is a very busy girl with a lot ahead of her. She is a fun girl, sometimes she will do some way out funny thing and Clare and I just look at each other and wonder where she came from, she makes the whole family laugh with her funny personality.
Rhett Bradley
Rhett…the youngest of my five kids. He is the sweetest boy, and always so helpful. He is a hard worker and once he puts his mind to it, there is no turning back. Clare and I will never let Rhett grow up and move away, he spoils us too much and if he were gone nobody would get us a glass of milk and popcorn at night.
Really, I never would have guessed that ;) He's so cute how could you resist him?
ReplyDelete