Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Cake

Our ward has an annual Valentine's Cake Walk Dance. Last year I make a cowboy boot that turned out way cute so I decided to make another one for this year. Looking at a book for ideas I saw a Bubble Gum Machine cake and thought it would be cute and easy. Candice and I got busy and started cooking. It took two cake mixes and two frosting jars. (In the interest of time I took the easy way out on cooking.) It was fun to make and I am really happy how it turned out...Super Cute! There was one square of cake left over so we frosted it and started to play around with decorating it so the family could eat it and the end result was sweet!!!! After it was finished we decided it was too cute to eat so we took it to the dance also. Below are the two finished cakes.
Me with the bubble gum cake...Candice with the little cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment